It’s not bad but after sleeping most of the day before getting, it wasn’t off to a great start. I do have chocolate cheesecake which is currently what I’m holding in to as a good thing.
1. Received a notice in the mail today saying that Inn in danger of losing my license if I don’t file an accident report from nearly three years ago. Three years ago and provide proof that I had insurance then. This doesn’t freak me out. I just have to find the original accident report and fill out a form and also provide proof. The insurance company was very helpful. That’s a point itself.
The problem lie in going through my files (haven’t found the report yet but I will, if I didn’t recycle it) and coming across one of my evals from when I was with evil security company. It was my second one and I could see where I was already running afoul of supervisors and managers. I know I can be rigid about some things, and they made a big deal of sticking to schedules except when it came to their pet projects, but that rigidity keeps me safe. I’m not going to change my plans in a done just because you realize a,pet project of yours needs finishing by tomorrow. Poor planning on your part is not my emergency. I dealt with that a lot especially since I made myself a doormat and key myself be walked over. So now I’m on the verge of tears over garbage that happened years ago and a place I no longer work at. I really should burn those evals.
2. Car insurance company rep I talked to was awesome. She is sending me the info I need and will call back next Friday to check to see if I got it. Awesome customer service. I appreciate it.
3. I broke down and started wearing slippers around my apartment. It’s cold. Though I forgot to put them on when I got home and so now my feet are cold.
4. Apple Cider Beef Stew is awesome. I need to tweak the recipe a little but it came out awesome.
5. I have chocolate cheesecake slices. Different kinds. Walmart bakery is good for this kind of thing.
6. I did find something I was looking for in my files. So there is that. Something useful especially in identifying negative thinking.
7. Chocolate cheesecake. Enough said.